Monday, December 15, 2008

Today...

After a night of bullshit, i know everything is gonna be fine. Me & James worked things out and everything is better than ever.  Family, we're getting there.  It's just hard to cope with everything that had happened this past month, its crazy.  Friends? Honestly, I don't know who my true friends are, but I mean they're hard to find, so i'll be patient and just be satisfied with those who stuck it out for me.  Right now, I just feel like everything I heard about leaving high school is so true, sometimes high school drama will follow you & come to think of it, there's just some people who can't solve problems the mature way.  Another thing is, my sister told me "trust me, after high school don't expect your friends to be your friends, in fact your gonna be friends with the ones who you weren't friends with." And that is soo true.  So as of now, I'll keep my guards down and don't let any pathetic person get to me with their untruthful words because why bother? They don't know me or at least they think so.  

Anyways, today was another beautiful day.  Sorta raining not really.  Went to waikele but omg the traffic was outrageous.  So me and james just decided to go Sports authority and Kmart, which was fun sorta.  Bought me a new foundation brush its soo good.  Then went to buy malasadas cuz my pregnant boyfriend was craving haha. Went over to his house, did nothing really. Went to my house and ate dinner, chill, wrap presents then watch WANTED again. i can't get sick of that movie haha.  Well thats all. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment