Friday, April 17, 2009

Life is sometimes too short..

The begining of the year wasn't all that great for a lot of people. It's really sad for those who lost their lives and for those who lost the ones they love. It's hard seeing those you love cry their hearts out. It's just hard. Hearing news left and right that this person passes away will never be the best news ever. I hate hearing it because when I do, my first question is "why them?" God doesn't wanna see anyone suffer anymore, so sometimes we all have to accept it and know that "it's going to be okay". And I'm sure that is their message also.

Last month, I was at home until I get a phone call from my boyfriend telling me, our friend Noel is gone. I was in shock, I didn't wanna believe. Until then, I still didn't believe, not until I came across his comments, and I told myself damn it is true. He was 19, we thought he was a happy man, but behind him was this sadness and madness that no one knew or he didn't bother to share. I guess his situation took a toll on him and he couldn't handle, so he decided to take his own life away. Everyone just said "how can he be so stupid", we were so mad at him. My boyfriend went to his funeral, I didn't get to go since I didn't have a ride. But he told me, in Noel's aunties speech, she said "If Noel had said his last words it would be, 'Don't be mad, it's my life'.." RIP PVT NOEL CHRISTOPHER LAGAT

This past week was also depressing, my boyfriend got a text message from his friend saying "Please keep auntie Navarro in you prayers". I ran to Lei's room and told her about it, she was in shock, we all were. She passed away on Monday. RIP AUNTY

Yesterday, I got text messages from people saying "RIP Darren Barbadillo, your now in a place with no sorrow or pain. You're in Paradise." I was also shocked because someone told me he had couple months to live. Obviously I got the wrong info, he had a couple of days. It was too soon. He had a tumor, he was going through kimo, and it got worst. RIP Darren boy.

I wanted to cry those days, but I learned not too. I learned to be happy because they are in a better place and they are in Gods hands. And I know he will protect them all from pain. But I do wish they were still here....

No comments:

Post a Comment