Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Horrible day...

so yesterday was the worst ever.  I woke up in the morning because all of sudden I couldn't breathe.  I tried calling for my mom but it was hard.  So I tried to get out of bed and went to my mom as soon as I could.  I could barely tell her that I couldn't breathe.  I started crying hard because It hurt so much.  She asked me if I wanted to go emergency and I said yes, well at first I was contemplating because I didn't want them to stick needles in me lol.  So i got to Pali Momi hospital.  The nurses helped me right away, although I had to go through all the questions.  I went into one of the rooms where I had to get naked and put those hideous gowns.  Doctor came in and examine me.  He said everything in my body was functioning well.  Although they found out I have acute bronchitis and something else.  They gave me pain killers and prescribe me some medicine, which I have to take daily until it wares off because they told me it might happened again if I lost track of my medicine.  But boy I tell ya, it was the worst feeling ever, I honestly thought I was going to die because I didn't know what was going on.  So the doctors advised me not to go school or work for a week.  But I need to go school because I have finals, ahhh. So i feeling a little better, sore throat here and there, heavy coughs, and etc.  Well I'll kee you guys updated. tootles. <3 marie

No comments:

Post a Comment