Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've been so busy...

it's not even funny.
School is driving me crazy seriously, I'm slightly failing math, which sucks because I'm actually good at it, but man I think our teacher just teaches way to fast where its like huh? Anyways, I'm passing all my other classes, which is a big relief.  I just hate fucking exams, i'm so bad at it.  In addition to that I barely have anytime for homework also because I work, go to events for spirit club.  I have no time for myself...but its okay who am I to complain? I chose this path, so I going to end it with a bang, lol.  Other than that, life is treating me great. Despite all the hard work that is given, I still manage to take a little time to myself.  Btw, that is also the reason why I barely go on this thing, even myspace.  Oh well thats it for now, I'm too tired to type more. Okay, Peace & God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment